Friday, July 2, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge #99

This week the Color Throwdown Challenge was one of my very favorite color combos. Even so, I really struggled to come up with something. I'm getting tired of doing the same old card over and over. I wanted to push myself a bit. This is what I came up with. I actually like it quite a bit. It's like vintage meets funky. :) What do you think? Did I do this awesome color combo justice? 




all product Stampin' Up!


Hope you liked my card! Leave some love if you feel the love!

Keep the paper cuttin',
Kay

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you used the flower! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a great job with the challenge!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!